- removing health care for financially insecure human beings
- deporting people who fear for their lives in their countries of origin
- opposing abortion while also opposing support for the care of young families
- failing to welcome the stranger, especially from poor countries.
- breaking treaties with sovereign nations, including Native American nations
- assuming that all people of color are dangerous.
Yes, people disagree about politics. But can someone please explain to me how anyone who claims to follow Jesus can call for and celebrate political actions that target the poor, the sick, the powerless, the minority, the refugee, the terrified, or the desperate? Anyone?
PS America is not a white nation.