- How can we stop wedding guests from filming ceremonies with their phones and iPads? The last time I went to a wedding, literally half the congregation raised hand-held cameras to film it. You’ve never seen so many iPads in the air. Yuck.
- Most weddings now do not occur in church buildings. Is this about money (cheaper to have wedding & reception in same location?) Or is this about church?
- Roger Ebert sounds like he was the Henri Nouwen of movies.
- I have got to eat more vegetables.
- My Roundtable Preaching Group is coming to Chicago next week! Excellent sermons and interesting lives will be shared.
Have a great weekend everyone.